CleanCo is a start-up that sells low and no alcohol, ‘Clean’ alternatives to traditional spirits. The brand was founded by TV personality, Spencer Matthews, and launched online in November 2019, selling out in under 24 hours. CleanCo is now available in 500 Sainsbury’s nationwide as well as Holland & Barrett and online at clean.co.
We are looking for a Social & Community Manager to work as a key member of a small team. Reporting to Head of Marketing.
- Lead creation and co-ordination of content in order to create compelling, dynamic content for brand owned channels.
- Work closely with relevant agencies to create engaging ‘hero’ content.
- Source brand appropriate imagery for use across brand channels including influencer content, UGC and brand artistry.
- Drive social planning in advance and align with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Develop draft responses for all key queries across social and email.
- Take ownership of planning and publishing organic content on Facebook and Instagram.
- Assist in the execution of content across all brand platforms (both in and out of office hours).
- Proactively contribute ideas to help develop the social media strategy and drive community growth across all platforms.
- Support the execution of paid social media campaigns where required.
- Assist team and key stakeholders with reporting, collating required metrics and coverage to feed into weekly, monthly reports, working autonomously to gather required data
- Track and monitor all retailer / partner coverage to be shared on a monthly basis with wider team
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- A solid understanding of how social media (both paid and organic) is used as an effective marketing tool to meet business objectives.
- A genuine passion for social media, content creation and storytelling.
- A good balance of creative flair with commercial / business acumen.
- Confident and enthusiastic in verbal communication.
- Exceptional written English and copywriting skills, able to adapt writing style in line with desired platform / audience.
- Good organisational skills that can adapt to an agile working environment.
- Fast learner who copes well under pressured environments; diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of the social media landscape, including influencers and emerging micro-influencers
- Good understanding of digital channels and the e-comm environment
- Editing and photography skills using a digital and DSLR camera preferred
- Experience using Hootsuite (or similar CMS tools) a plus
The CleanCo package:
- £40-45k dependent on experience plus 10% performance-based bonus.
- As many Clean G&Ts as you like.
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business and the career progression that provides.
- The role is full-time and based from our office in East Putney.
How to apply:
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CleanCo is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.