UK, Channel Islands and Ireland Delivery Information
- We ship orders with Royal Mail and DPD for UK and Channel Island deliveries. Deliveries to Ireland will be sent via DPD only.
- Delivery is free, and most UK orders will arrive within 2-5 working days.
- Royal Mail include the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland at no additional cost. Please allow an extra day to deliver to the Channel Islands.
- Your order can be delivered anytime between 9am and 5pm and a signature will be required on receipt.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
- While our couriers will do everything possible to deliver according to these timescales, we cannot guarantee the delivery times.
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as most posties deliver between 9am and 5pm, and will require a signature on receipt.
International Delivery Information
- At the moment we do not ship to other European or Worldwide countries. However, we're busy working on options so if you’re not based in the UK or Ireland, please check back here soon.
- We cannot deliver to an address if it puts the health and safety of our staff at risk. For example, when an address can only be reached by crossing dangerous terrain.
- We cannot deliver when it is difficult to access the address. For example, where the address is on an island, or remote part of the mainland, with access only possible by boat or air or access is on poorly maintained roads that cannot be accessed by vehicle, and which would require more than a 15-minute round trip on foot, can be categorised as difficult to access exceptions.